Never B Your Woman Never B Your Woman

Great

Another good one from the Clock Crew

Strawberry Fun with SBCV2 Strawberry Fun with SBCV2

Even gayer

As I said, this is even gayer.

TheUnknownAggregate responds:

It's a revised version to make fun of StrawberryClockV2, who apparently hates my guts over the stupid voice selection (hence a little AIM abuse from him the day after I submitted this). He's a perfectionist just like you!

He's also a dumb jock just like you! In fact, next time you write a review, try using a thesaurus rather than just writing "gay gay gay" all the time!

Strawberry Fun Strawberry Fun

Shit

You got the voice wrong, and are obviously gay.

TheUnknownAggregate responds:

and it's perfectionists like you who vote zero just to collect blam points.
it would be like me blamming every clock crew movie just because StrawberryClock is missing some seeds.

Prank Chaos Prank Chaos

illness

people like you make me ill

z7xfla responds:

And it's people like YOU that piss me off! Let's see... have you submitted any Flash? No, you haven't! End of story!

S&D Ep.6 S&D Ep.6

why the gun

why couldnt i use the gun? and what is the point to this?

Livecorpse responds:

The gun is for you to shoot yourself you piece of shit.

freestyle bball rapbattle freestyle bball rapbattle

This was ok

First of all, the drawings were pretty good, and i liked the idea, but please try and improve the sound becuase as the last guy said, i didn't watch it to the end becuase it hurt my ears.

Video Game Jeopardy 2 Video Game Jeopardy 2

Whatever

First of all, your pre-loader doesnt work. Secondly, the graphics suck. Thirdly, the sound is terrible, the speech is boring, theres no point. What the hell happened at the end? I'm sorry but... don't ...words don't describe how poor that was.